you know i have a niece who is a special child "autistic" i am very much bothered because her father left them without support thats why her mother undergo financial trouble, i feel what my sister feels because she loss her husband who is now living in other woman, she had 2 daughter one is autistic. it's not easy.

Views: 151

Replies to This Discussion

Teresita,

I came across your blog and I appreciate your post. My sister has autism and I know first hand how dealing with the challenge of autism can lead to break ups. My parents were separated but now are back together. There is still emotional strain.

In Children With Autism, Michael D. Powers writes: “The single most important thing for a child with autism . . . is that her family stay together .

My sister did not do well when my parents broke up. You see, folks with autism do not do well with change. I strongly believe they got back together only for her sake. Right now, my parents are aging and for my sister's sake we can do all we can to support her ( 1 Thessalonians 5: 14)

RSS

Latest Conversations

Dee m is now a member of LegacyConnect
Tuesday
Profile IconChantel Brown, Stella Wilson, Daryl Geisheimer and 1 more joined LegacyConnect
Monday
Theresia Wolf-McKenzie updated their profile
Nov 26
Aimee M Gallagher is now a member of LegacyConnect
Nov 23

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2021   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service