My mother was murdered on 8/11/2004. She was beaten to death by someone whom she claimed as a friend. They were both using drugs and drinking and got to fighting and it got out of hand, at least thats what he told me. I was in prison serving 3 years for some stupid stuff I did. I wasn't allowed to go to the services, never told why not. My mother was cremated like she wanted and my aunt was supposed to hold her ashes until I got home so that I could bury my mom. She got on drugs, got evicted and my mom ended up in the city dump somewhere. I tried writing her killer, seeking some closure. The SOB asked me for money. I am so lost. My mom was my best friend. I have since had 2 boys and wish they could have known her. I recently found my father in law and very close friend dead, from suicide. I just don't know what to do. I just feel idk f*cked up? I'm so lost...

Views: 118

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

i was saddened to read your story and i guess i am just writing to let you know that someone cares what you are going through. i am sorry you never got to say goodbye and i love you and bury your mother like you wanted to and to know the murderer obviosly has no remorse has to make it even that much harder. my nephew was also murdered last year and so i do understand to some degree what you must be feeling and wish you could find some comfort. i hope you have pictures and memories of your mom that you can share with your 2 boys because even though they cannot meet her now they can learn of her through your love for her by sharing whatever you have with them and not letting her memory fade away......... i pray you find peace and comfort somehow when you are able to do this with your boys---- never give up her memory and you are not alone
I AM SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR MOTHER. I DON'T CARE IF SHE STARTTED THE FIGHT SHE DIDN'T NEED TO DIE. NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE A MOTHER OR MY SON ERNIE . ERNIE DIED TO DAYS AFTER CHRISTMAS. DEC 27, 2006. HE WAS OUR ONLY SON. HE LEFT BEHIND A DAUGHTER JULIANNA. SHE WAS BORN 3 MONTHS AFTER HE WAS MURDERED. IT HURT;S LIKE HELL. I AM STILL SO ANGRY BUT I PRAY AND THANK THE LORD FOR HAVING HIM WITH US. WHEN HE WAS HERE, TONIGHT I KEEP CRYING LIKE IT JUST HAPPENED. I AM CRYING SOFTLY SO MY HUSBAND CAN SLEEP WITHOUT CRYING WITH ME OR JUST HOLDING ME. I JUST FOUND OUT MY DAD DIED AND HIS WIFE DIDN;T TELL ME HE DIED DEC 13.2009 I WANT TO SCREAM I NEEDED TO TELL SOMEONE LIKE I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR MOTHER WHEN I PRAY FOR MY SON AND NOW DAD LOVE ERNIE;S MOM
I am so sorry for yout losses. I will be praying for you and yours as well. Thanks!
HI MY NAME IS FRANCES . I WAS SO SORROW TO HEAR ABOUT YOU MOM. SHE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE. I WAS VERY UPSET THE OTHE NIGHT WHEN I WROTE TO YOU. I'M SORRY IF I GAME OFF STRONG ABOUT CLOSURE. I HAVE LEARNED THEIR IS NOT ANY CLOSURE IN MURDER. WHEN I WAS CALLED ABOUT MY SON ERNIE. I WENT CRAZY. I STILL FEEL CRAZY, BUT IT IS OUE GRIEF THAT MAKES US FEEL THIS WAY. THANK YOU FOR WRITING BACK TO ME THE OTHER NIGHT.IT HAS BENN 3 1/2 YEARS AND I STILL FEEL THE INTENSE PAIN AND SOMETIMES PEOPLE WONDER WHERE MY MIND IS. THEY TELL ME TO JUST NOT THINK ABOUT MY BABY BOY. THEY ARE CRAZY AND WHEN I YELL AT THEM WHEN THEY SAY S...IT THINGS THEY TRY TO REWORD WHAT THEY SAID.IT DOSN'T HELP I JUST TELL THEM THEY ARE NOT IN OUR CLUB AND I WISH NO ONE THE PAIN WE FEEL. YOUR MOM KNEW YOU LOVED HER AS MY SON. KNOW THAT I FOUND OBOUT MY FATHER DEATH I AM JUST SO P....OFF THAT THE FAMILY WHO KEEP ME HIS ONLY CHILD IN THE DARK ABOUT IS CRUEL AND THIS INCLUES MY THREE BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS. THEY HELPPED THEIR SO CALL GRANDMA DO THIS. THEY KNOW WHAT IS COMING BACK TO THEM. I NEVER TOLD ANONE OF MY CHILDREN SHE WASN'T MY REAL MOTHER. I STILL HAVEN'T TOLD THEM. MY DADS FAMILY AND I AM TAKING HER TO COURT. SHE CHANGED HIS FIRST NAME AND HIS BIRTH MONTH AROUND. SHE WILL PAY FOR THIS TOO. BUT NOT BY US BUT BY GOD. I FEAR GOD MORE THEN ANYTHING SOMEONE COULD DO TO ME. I REALLY DID PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR MOM. I LOVE ALL CHILDREN INCLUDING YOU. I WILL TRY TO TOUCH BASES WITH YOU. YOUR CHILDEN WILL HAVE THE SAME LOVE YOU HAVE FOR HER. IT COMES THUR YOU. LOVE ERNIE'S MOM AND MY FATHER ERNEST DAUGHTER

RSS

Latest Conversations

Marquis Taylor is now a member of LegacyConnect
5 hours ago
Profile IconSuzanne Hamlin and Melissa Gary joined LegacyConnect
Monday
Steve G. and CHAYA SPECTOR are now friends
Friday
natali tran is now a member of LegacyConnect
Friday

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2020   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service