"IF"...IS SUCH A BIG WORD FOR ME, "MURDER" THE BIGGEST...RIP MY GOD ABIDING SON

IF... is such a big word, with so much meaning...

MURDER...The most unforgiving word ever !!!

IF...ONLY YOU WERE NOT GIVEN THE "TRUST GENE"...WHICH ALL OR MOST CIVILIZED PEOPLES HAVE, AND TAKEN TO THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME SON...AND THEN THE ENSUING PERVERSE AFFECT AND ACTIONS OF TODAY'S GOVERNMENT OF ANARCHY AND DISSEMINATION OF TRUTH AND HALF-TRUTH, OF RIGHT AND WRONG, OF EVIDENCE THAT HINDERS, GET AT LEAST ONE, AND THEY WILL BE HAPPY, HOW IN GODS NAME DO THEY ALL SLEEP AT NIGHT ??? 

IF...THEY ONLY KNEW YOU WERE A DAD, A SON, A BROTHER, A COUSIN, A GOOD FRIEND... A LOVING, GOOD NATURED, DECENT, HARD-WORKING, LAW-ABIDING, GOD FEARING HUMAN BEING... (Then again, it wouldn't have mattered, fore they are the evil devils children)

IF...ONLY THERE WERE NOT SUCH PEOPLE HERE ON EARTH WHO MURDER...BUT KEPT IN A PLACE WHERE LIKE-WISE, LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE...THEY COULD HARM EACH OTHER FOR ETERNITY...YES...I HAVE INDEED HEARD OF SUCH A PLACE !!! 

IF...ONLY THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM WERE REALLY IN TOUCH WITH WHAT THE MURDER OF AN INNOCENT PERSON ENTAILS (LIKE THEY DON'T...THEY MOST CERTAINLY DO...BUT REFUSE TO HEAR THE CRIES OF OUR LOVED ONES THAT ARE DEAD, TOLD THROUGH US)  , AND THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS AS WELL, THAT HAS TO LIVE ON WITH THIS ETERNAL REALITY THAT HARBORS THE TRAGEDY OF SO MANY BROKEN HEARTS, BROKEN DREAMS, BROKEN TRUST, BROKEN PROMISES, BROKEN PROMISES FROM OUR GOVERNMENT THAT TOLD US LIFE IN PRISON, TO FIND OUT IT MEANS 5 TO MAYBE 10 YEARS...AND THEN FREED...TO KILL AND LOVE...AGAIN... WTF...AND SO, SO MUCH MORE...YES, INSTEAD, TELL ME AGAIN, AGAIN WHY THEY ARE MAKING IT ABOUT THE PERPETRATOR OF THE MURDER, WHY...WHY AGAIN SHOULD THEY HAVE FREEDOM, DID THEY BRING THE MURDER VICTIM BACK FROM THE DEAD...NO !!! WHY THEN THEN, WHEN THEY STABBED, AND RIPPED, AND SHOT, AND STRANGLED, AND MUTILATED, AND TOOK AWAY THE FREEDOM TO LIVE...OF THE PERSON, THE HUMAN BEING,  THEY KILLED...MURDERED...IS IT BECAUSE OF THE INEVITABLE MONEY THAT YOU AND I HAVE TO PAY TO ALLOW THESE "PEOPLE" TO STAY ON THIS EARTH, WELL...I COULD NOT KILL SOMEONE, BUT IF I DID, I WOULD EXPECT TO MEET MY MAKER IMMEDIATELY, AT LEAST FOR THE QUICK CONVICTION AND ULTIMATE SENTENCE...VENGEANCE IS MINE SAYETH THE LORD !!!   AMEN

CAN YOU TELL ME LIFE IS GREAT...AFTER A MURDER, EVEN AFTER YEARS, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO A DAY WITH LAUGHTER IN IT, IT IS LIKE A DOOR THAT HAS A COMBINATION LOCK THAT I DONT HAVE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST IDEA TO THE COMBINATION NUMBER TO OPEN...THE MURDER OF A SON, DAUGHTER, MOM ,DAD, BROTHER, SISTER...REALITY FOR ME

Views: 226

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Just wanted to tell  you I am so sorry for your loss. Murder is a big word a word that can destroy so much.

A year and half ago I lost my grandson of just 22 months old to the hands of a man he loved and trusted so much.. His father. I do not know how long it has been for you but I am just now finding that I laugh once in a while again and of course sometimes when I am he comes to mind and I feel quilty for laughing. I heard a speaker the other day on grief and he started off and said he was not here to tell people how to grieve because each one of us is different. He said that just one day he decided it was time to celebrate his daughter life. To enjoy the wonderful memory's to feel the memories in your heart . I decide I want this.. Its a good feeling.. It is almost like he is here celebrating with me... Your will get there one day... Keep his memories alive in your heart... My prayers are with you

Thank you Debbie, I know that one day the lord will show me how to get on with my life...my son was murdered on 01.03.2010...and the grief I feel is the same as it was the day this heinous thing happened...I come from a very religious family, and for this to happen...well....it has taken a toll..to say the least....god bless you, I know that your young grandson is in heaven, playing with godly things, and very happy...22 months is precious...all I can say is the lord had a place for that little angel of yours Debbie...I pray that us god fearing people on earth have done enough to be considered righteous enough to able to enter the gates of  our beliefs....called heaven !!! God be with you and yours   

DEBBIE WRIGHT said:

Just wanted to tell  you I am so sorry for your loss. Murder is a big word a word that can destroy so much.

A year and half ago I lost my grandson of just 22 months old to the hands of a man he loved and trusted so much.. His father. I do not know how long it has been for you but I am just now finding that I laugh once in a while again and of course sometimes when I am he comes to mind and I feel quilty for laughing. I heard a speaker the other day on grief and he started off and said he was not here to tell people how to grieve because each one of us is different. He said that just one day he decided it was time to celebrate his daughter life. To enjoy the wonderful memory's to feel the memories in your heart . I decide I want this.. Its a good feeling.. It is almost like he is here celebrating with me... Your will get there one day... Keep his memories alive in your heart... My prayers are with you

RSS

Latest Conversations

Marquis Taylor is now a member of LegacyConnect
4 hours ago
Profile IconSuzanne Hamlin and Melissa Gary joined LegacyConnect
Monday
Steve G. and CHAYA SPECTOR are now friends
Friday
natali tran is now a member of LegacyConnect
Friday

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2020   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service