When people don't know what to ask....but feel they should ask

My husband died at the age of 46 on our 24th wedding anniversary outside of the U.S. We were away celebrating our anniversary and were involved in a vehicle accident where he sustained major injuries. It's been what seems like two of the longest years of my life! With four children, a house and cars that I am now responsible for I feel overwhelmed at times! But my church is supportive and I praise God for that. I think that when people see me they feel like they have to converse with me about anything and the first thing that comes to their mind is ' How are you doing with everything?' I feel like I need to just release the torrent to them about every little thing that needs to be repaired, discussed, bills to be paid, shopping that needs to be done, laundry, etc. But I know this is not what they are asking, however it's getting under my skin! Any suggestions on how I should handle this and remain a Christian! :-)

Views: 52

Latest Conversations

deborah peck commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
1 hour ago
Tracy Lafontaine is now a member of LegacyConnect
Friday
Profile IconJanet Robinson and bernie kordelski joined LegacyConnect
Wednesday
Mary. Jane commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
Oct 15

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2019   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service