LegacyConnect was created to foster the sharing of personal stories, ideas and helpful information related to loss, grief and end-of-life issues. In order to maintain a vibrant community that members enjoy, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Profanity is not allowed. Please use appropriate language.
- Personal attacks of any nature are prohibited. This includes remarks or materials that may be deemed libelous, defamatory, explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, obscene, hateful, or racially or ethnically offensive.
- Respect others’ copyrights. Please do not post any material that does not belong to you, infringes on or violates any patent, copyright or trade secret. Plagiarism is grounds for deletion.
- Respect others’ privacy. Please do not share personal information that could potentially violate someone else’s right to privacy.
- Respect the site’s intent. This site is not intended as a place to market products or services. Any postings containing promotional messages or advertising, or soliciting members’ information for such purposes, will be treated as spam and deleted. Please also try to stay on topic -- posts straying too far from the subject under discussion will be removed. Cross-posting the same or similar messages in multiple discussions or pages is discouraged and may result in posts being deleted or membership being revoked.
- Respect the law. Please do not post material that violates or encourages others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- Be yourself. Please do not provide false or deceptive information, including impersonating another person or entity. This site is a place to share your experiences -- not someone else's.