I know the holidays are a joyous time for most, but for those who have experienced a death of a loved one, this usually festive time of year can be a painful reminder of your loss.
Are these thoughts running through your head?
• How can I survive this?
• I´m not sure I want to•••.
• I want to hide until the holiday season is over•••.
• I don´t feel like celebrating
• I can´t act normal because my life isn´t normal.
• I can´t face happy people, I´m not happy
• No one understands, the grief I´m going through
You are not alone, many people are experiencing the grieving process with you right now.
Join me on this FREE teleclass during which you´ll learn:
* How To Honor What You Feel - You will feel so much better honoring
* How To Express What You Feel - You won´t feel all bottled up anymore
* How To Plan Ahead - You will release expectations & surprises you don´t want to face
* How To Empower yourself where you can - Taking charge will create power to face changes
* How To Get and maintain a support system - The relief you will feel from reaching out is incredibly freeing
* How To Remember - Allow yourself and family to remember and honor brings happiness
* How To Find Hope -Hope comes in many forms & being open to receive hope for your future without your loved one allows you to live a life of purpose again, and you will
Tuesday November 30th at 8:00PM CDT
REGISTER AT LINK BELOW FOR DIAL IN #