My daughter was a passager and was killed in a motorcycle accident on August 24,2009.It was the most terrible day /week I ever had.Her children, sisters/brothers,and I just can't get over the fact she was here on earth and a second later she is gone.We never got to see her before she was creamated so there's no closer.I miss her so much.If there's a group for loss of a child in Towanda I would join.I don't drive at night so I need a group close by.

Views: 95

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Mary Margaret, I'm so sorry for the loss of your daughter. My son was also killed in a motorcycle accident on June 7, 2008. I still to this day have a hard time believing that he is not here. I don't know about any groups in your area or where you even are exactly but I do know that coming on here has really helped me. It helps to be able to say what your feeling and thinking and have people that totally understand what your going through. I hope you find the help you are looking for
Dear Jeremy's Mom, thank you so much for answering my letter,I am sorry to hear about your son. My daughter Susan loved life and lived it to the fullest,she left two daughters and a grand -baby.I hurt so much no one knows unless they lost a child.I expect her to walk in and say "hi mom". I did find a group that lost a child but its two hours away from where I live and I don't drive at night (not very far anyway). I do have friends that keep me busy and that helps,but as you know we do have moments that hit us every now and then that one of our children is gone.I know she is walking with our lord and is happy.
Mary Margaret, I so understand how you are feeling. My Jeremy was so full of life too, he LOVED riding motorcycles, atv's and skateboarding, even at 30. He had done these things most of his life and he hated just sitting around. He left behind 3 beautiful daughters, they are the only things that have kept me going this past year and a half, along with my remaining son and his children. Even after all this time I still miss him so much. I am constantly thinking about him all the time. Everytime I see a green Kawasaki motorcycle go by my heart skips a beat and my eyes follow it until I can't see it anymore. I will be glad when these holidays are over!
Dear MaryMargaret,
The loss of your daughter is upon my heart and it breaks for you. My son was killed in an auto accident 5 days after his 16th birthday. He was my only son here at home and was the light of my life. I have no other children here and my husband (2nd) works as a W-Mart driver and is gone 5 1/2 days of the week. I am alone physically and emotionally everyday. I thank God for allowing you to have your daughters precious children and siblings there with you. Even though there is nothing that could repair the hole in your heart I hope that you can find strength and comfort with your family. They need you as much as you need them. This website has lots of wonderful information under the Learn tab. The information provided there is a big help to me. I have printed it out for my husband to read when he is home so he can learn how to help me.
My heart is with you,
Laura
I am so sorry to hear about the sad journeys that all of you are experiencing. My daughter died suddenly from a rare intestine disorder. She went to school and was playing the day before, and died by 7:30 the next morning. I went through so many different emotions, and situations when she died---as I still do now. I am happy to know that every one has met here to talk and express your feelings. I am open for friendship with any and all of you.

Feel free to visit the main site: Angelsinflightinc.com
Or search me on myspace: www.myspace.com/thephoenix2020

You will all be in my prayers, and in my heart. ((((BIG HUGS))))

L. Thompson, Director of Angels In Flight Inc.
My daughter was killed in a car accident July 12, 2009. She was just 23 years old.The worst day of my life I'll never forget the state trooper coming to the house and asked if she lived here, I said yes but she's not home now. He then asked me who I was to her I said her mom. He said come here I have to tell you something then I knew something was very wrong. I looked up into his face and said she was in a car accident, he said yes mame and then said she didn't make it. It was like someone took a baseball bat and hit me as hard as they could I couldn't breath and I remember saying on my God my baby. I was going around in circles saying something I don't remember what it was. I had to come in the house and wake up her daddy and tell him. That was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do was tell him his only child was dead, then I had to call her brother and tell him. Then is when my night mare began. The pain is so aweful that sometimes I feel as though I'm losing my mind. It's been nine months and still feels like yesterday. People are always telling me it gets better as time goes on well I'm still waiting for that time to come. The one thing that keeps me going is knowing the last words we said to each other were I Love you. And we do have something to look forward to come June we will be grandparents for the first time and my son has named his son after his little sister. Her name was Bronda and the baby's name is Bradon. He will be my ray of sunshine.
to marymargart I know the feelings you are going threw. I pray for God to give you the strength to carry on. I had this poem sent to me and would like to share it with you and whom ever else is reading this.
"The Cord"

We are connected,
My child and I, by
An invisible cord
Not seen by the eye.

It's not like the cord
That connects us 'til birth
This cord can't been seen
By any on Earth.

This cord does it's work
Right from the start.
It binds us together
Attached to my heart.

I know that it's there
Though no one can see
The invisible cord
From my child to me.

The strength of this cord
Is hard to describe.
It can't be destroyed
It can't be denied.

It's stronger than any cord
Man could create
It withstands the test
Can hold any weight.

And though you are gone,
Though you're not here with me,
The cord is still there
But no one can see.

It pulls at my heart
I am bruised...I am sore,
But this cord is my lifeline
As never before.

I am thankful that God
Connects us this way
A mother and child
Death can't take it away!

Author Unknown"
I am sorry for the loss of your daughter in the motorcycle accident. You will be in my prayers along with everyone on this wonderful website.

MaryMargaret, I am so sorry, I just read your story, I dont know if you are on the group on Legacy Loss of a child, everyone is welcome, I too lost my 18 year old son in a motorcycle accident, June 22 2009... I feel your pain and I am here for you if you need me.

May your daughter fly high on the wings of an angel...

RSS

Latest Conversations

Carol Succarotte Daniels is now a member of LegacyConnect
15 hours ago
Amanda is now a member of LegacyConnect
Apr 29
Marsha H commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
Apr 28
Mary. Jane commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
Apr 27

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2021   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service