It is so devastating to watch a child leave earth from HIV/AIDS. My 18 year old god-daughter passed away April 8, 2010. I had to watch her loose her sight, get diabetes, keep diahrea and headaches, itch excessively, get herpes sores all over her arm and hand so bad that I had to bury her with gloves on. It was so awful and she was taken away way too soon. I wish I could get back to the happy moments we shared but all I can see right now is how she suffered in the hospital. She didnt get to join her classmates and graduate. I cry so much for her even though I know she is in a better place but I miss her so. Kathleen Gainey

Views: 53

Replies to This Discussion

I am so sorry about your loss. She was so young, It sounds like she had you with her while she went through this and I am sure it helped her to feel the love she had around her. She is in a better place now, and I know you will miss her. I just lost my Granddaughter from Dandy Walker at the age of 7 months and it is hard, but I have to take it one day at a time. I like to talk about the good times we had with her and remember her smiles, and the love they she us. Again I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

Barbara 

I am so sorry about your loss. She was so young, It sounds like she had you with her while she went through this and I am sure it helped her to feel the love she had around her. She is in a better place now, and I know you will miss her. I just lost my Granddaughter from Dandy Walker at the age of 7 months and it is hard, but I have to take it one day at a time. I like to talk about the good times we had with her and remember her smiles, and the love they she us. Again I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

Barbara 

RSS

Latest Conversations

Carol Succarotte Daniels is now a member of LegacyConnect
12 hours ago
Amanda is now a member of LegacyConnect
Apr 29
Marsha H commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
Apr 28
Mary. Jane commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
Apr 27

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2021   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service