Ellen Brant's Discussions (127)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Conversations

"Thank you ALL for being such supportive Angelic friends. I made it through the day a…"

Ellen Brant replied Sep 30, 2011 to Doug I pray heaven is peaceful and that you are watching over me .

21 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Barbara Wasilewski

"Marlena, Angels like you on this site with such support are a real gift. That is par…"

Ellen Brant replied Sep 30, 2011 to Doug I pray heaven is peaceful and that you are watching over me .

21 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Barbara Wasilewski

"Tereca, my email address is dougandellen@aol.com . Write me your address so I may se…"

Ellen Brant replied Sep 28, 2011 to Note with a thought I wanted to share. HUGS to all of us in pain.

17 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Ellen Brant

"Tereca, Thanks so much for you special message. Your story you shared about the note…"

Ellen Brant replied Sep 27, 2011 to Note with a thought I wanted to share. HUGS to all of us in pain.

17 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Ellen Brant

"Suzanne, Thank you ever so much. That touches my heart deeply. I sincerely appreciat…"

Ellen Brant replied Sep 27, 2011 to Note with a thought I wanted to share. HUGS to all of us in pain.

17 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Ellen Brant

"I can't even get out of my apt. without help, going on five weeks but I sure would l…"

Ellen Brant replied Sep 27, 2011 to BIG GROUP HUG

40 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Chicago Beard

"Tereca, Thanks for your note back. Doug was just 55 years old so yes, our stories he…"

17 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Ellen Brant

"Chicago Beard, My heart bleeds for all of us who are having to pass through losing a…"

Ellen Brant replied Sep 25, 2011 to Note with a thought I wanted to share. HUGS to all of us in pain.

17 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Ellen Brant

"Thanks so much Virginia, your words are helpful for today. I need that. HUGS and pra…"

Ellen Brant replied Sep 25, 2011 to Note with a thought I wanted to share. HUGS to all of us in pain.

17 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Ellen Brant

"God Bless you always. "

17 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Ellen Brant

RSS

Latest Conversations

aubri is now a member of LegacyConnect
Sep 16
Leonardo Villalobos is now a member of LegacyConnect
Sep 13
Cyprian Otieno liked elyse's photo
Sep 7
Profile IconAnna DeRosier, Joy, Cyprian Otieno and 1 more joined LegacyConnect
Sep 7

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2021   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service