Hello everyone,Just thought I would drop a few lines.My name is Cindy McGregor.I lost my husband Rick on Jan.3,2010.It still makes my heart cry when I think of him which is always.I love him dearly.It is so hard.God is helping me daily.I wanted to say my heart goes out to each one of you all.If you ever want to write me please do so anytime.God bless.Cindy from Indiana.

Views: 107

Replies to This Discussion

To Cindy, I'm in the north central part on Indiana in Syracuse. Yes, you automatically slow down and take care of the important things. I lost my heart,soul and spirit when my wife died. I heard and saw her dead. I cannot erase that time. She was an avid reader, great singing voice, loved to ride horses and a wonderful embroiderer. These are just a few of her life. She was our "rock" and still is. She was "cool", loved hard rock music and was my pal. Am so sorry for your loss and everyone elses. Hugs to you all.
hi cindy my name is charlotte i from scranton,pa. i lost my husband april 19 to cancer, he suffered with it for 2 1/2 yrs.and for the last 6 months i was his caregiver,which i would do again & again.we were married 38 yrs and have 3 wonderful son's .and 2grandaughters.my husband was my rock during his battle with cancer,all he kept saying i'm going to fight this as long as i can,and he did, and fought hard,he wouldn't complain thanked me every time i did something for him,which would make me cry all the more,and when he thanked me i told him not to, that i wouldn't have it any other way,that i wanted to give my love to him by taking care of him,all i could say he was my hero,and i love him so much, more than life itself! the pain is awfull, isn't it cindy,you wonder everyday how were going to get through the next, and for some reason we do. i feel like i'm just existing.i just want to say i too am here for you or anyone else who needs to write to anytime and my heart goes out to all of you,cindy i hope i hear from you again God Bless. charlotte b.
hi cindy my name is charlotte i from scranton,pa. i lost my husband april 19 to cancer, he suffered with it for 2 1/2 yrs.and for the last 6 months i was his caregiver,which i would do again & again.we were married 38 yrs and have 3 wonderful son's .and 2grandaughters.my husband was my rock during his battle with cancer,all he kept saying i'm going to fight this as long as i can,and he did, and fought hard,he wouldn't complain thanked me every time i did something for him,which would make me cry all the more,and when he thanked me i told him not to, that i wouldn't have it any other way,that i wanted to give my love to him by taking care of him,all i could say he was my hero,and i love him so much, more than life itself! the pain is awfull, isn't it cindy,you wonder everyday how were going to get through the next, and for some reason we do. i feel like i'm just existing.i just want to say i too am here for you or anyone else who needs to write to anytime and my heart goes out to all of you,cindy i hope i hear from you again God Bless. charlotte b.
hi Cindy my name is kathy i am from jersey city. first i would like to say i am sorry for your loss. it takes time to heal if we ever do. george pass on 3/1/09 and i am still not accepting it. it is very hard to deal with.the people on this site has lost their love ones with cancer etc. george passed he had a massive heart attack. we would have been married 35 years.the people on this web suffered everything we are going thru. maybe a little more please keep in touch with this site for the sake of the people who lost love ones this is a very good site and you make friends have a shoulder to cry on and a ear to listen to all the people they are hurting just like you and me
charlotte bannon said:
hi cindy my name is charlotte i from scranton,pa. i lost my husband april 19 to cancer, he suffered with it for 2 1/2 yrs.and for the last 6 months i was his caregiver,which i would do again & again.we were married 38 yrs and have 3 wonderful son's .and 2grandaughters.my husband was my rock during his battle with cancer,all he kept saying i'm going to fight this as long as i can,and he did, and fought hard,he wouldn't complain thanked me every time i did something for him,which would make me cry all the more,and when he thanked me i told him not to, that i wouldn't have it any other way,that i wanted to give my love to him by taking care of him,all i could say he was my hero,and i love him so much, more than life itself! the pain is awfull, isn't it cindy,you wonder everyday how were going to get through the next, and for some reason we do. i feel like i'm just existing.i just want to say i too am here for you or anyone else who needs to write to anytime and my heart goes out to all of you,cindy i hope i hear from you again God Bless. charlotte b.
Dear Charlotte,Thank you for writing me.Jt means so much.I am sorry also for your loss.He sounded like he was a rare man in this world.I can see you were blessed. May you share the memories of him and may God grant you the strength in doing so.Please write me anytime.I enjoy so much from hearing from you.I am 52 years old and my husband was 55. We have 15 grandchildren.So I am not lonely lonely But at the same time I feel so alone without Rick.As i am sure you can relate.Please take care and again thank you for taking the time to write.Your new friend Cindy.

Cindy McGregor said:
charlotte bannon said:
hi cindy my name is charlotte i from scranton,pa. i lost my husband april 19 to cancer, he suffered with it for 2 1/2 yrs.and for the last 6 months i was his caregiver,which i would do again & again.we were married 38 yrs and have 3 wonderful son's .and 2grandaughters.my husband was my rock during his battle with cancer,all he kept saying i'm going to fight this as long as i can,and he did, and fought hard,he wouldn't complain thanked me every time i did something for him,which would make me cry all the more,and when he thanked me i told him not to, that i wouldn't have it any other way,that i wanted to give my love to him by taking care of him,all i could say he was my hero,and i love him so much, more than life itself! the pain is awfull, isn't it cindy,you wonder everyday how were going to get through the next, and for some reason we do. i feel like i'm just existing.i just want to say i too am here for you or anyone else who needs to write to anytime and my heart goes out to all of you,cindy i hope i hear from you again God Bless. charlotte b.
Dear Randolph,Your wife sounds like my kind of gal.She must of been a wonderful wife.I pray strength to endure your loss.My husband died of lung cancer. It was so hard to see him suffer.I tell myself to keep on breathing now that he is gone.He played the guitar. We loved fishing.And we enjoyed our grandchildren.I live in a southern town called Vincennes.Raised here.Want to leave for all the memories,want to stay for all the memories.Loss sure does put you in a situation that you think you are going crazy.Well this letter was suppose to cheer you up.Please write back anytime !Your new friend from southern Indiana.Cindy.

Randolph L. Schrader said:
To Cindy, I'm in the north central part on Indiana in Syracuse. Yes, you automatically slow down and take care of the important things. I lost my heart,soul and spirit when my wife died. I heard and saw her dead. I cannot erase that time. She was an avid reader, great singing voice, loved to ride horses and a wonderful embroiderer. These are just a few of her life. She was our "rock" and still is. She was "cool", loved hard rock music and was my pal. Am so sorry for your loss and everyone elses. Hugs to you all.
Dar Kathy,Thank you for the encouragment.I am sorry for your loss too! I am learning daily how God is helping me.And I will so love to hear from you.My prayers of blessings on your life.Please continue to write me.You live in Jersey City? I love your name.I dont know if I could spell it right.Gotta go . And again let me sat I am so sorry for your loss.Write back and tell me all about him and yourself .I am all ears.New friend from Indiana Cindy.

kathy obiedzinski said:
hi Cindy my name is kathy i am from jersey city. first i would like to say i am sorry for your loss. it takes time to heal if we ever do. george pass on 3/1/09 and i am still not accepting it. it is very hard to deal with.the people on this site has lost their love ones with cancer etc. george passed he had a massive heart attack. we would have been married 35 years.the people on this web suffered everything we are going thru. maybe a little more please keep in touch with this site for the sake of the people who lost love ones this is a very good site and you make friends have a shoulder to cry on and a ear to listen to all the people they are hurting just like you and me
Hi Kathy, I live in newark. Maybe we can get together for lunch. My husband passed away 2/7/09. I'm moved from Ohio to New Jersey to get married. Now my husband is gone. I feel so empty. Lately, I feel like I'm just going through the motions. I look at our wedding picture, and I can't believe that he is gone. When it's cloudy, I feel very sad and alone. I'm thankful for this site, because I can actually express myself. God bless everyone. This is truly a journey.

kathy obiedzinski said:
hi Cindy my name is kathy i am from jersey city. first i would like to say i am sorry for your loss. it takes time to heal if we ever do. george pass on 3/1/09 and i am still not accepting it. it is very hard to deal with.the people on this site has lost their love ones with cancer etc. george passed he had a massive heart attack. we would have been married 35 years.the people on this web suffered everything we are going thru. maybe a little more please keep in touch with this site for the sake of the people who lost love ones this is a very good site and you make friends have a shoulder to cry on and a ear to listen to all the people they are hurting just like you and me
Hi Cindy, I truly understand what you are going through. My husband passed away 2/7/09. I wish that this was a dream. Please try to enjoy the rest of your day. Remember you are not alone. I know the feeling.

RSS

Latest Conversations

aubri is now a member of LegacyConnect
Sep 16
Leonardo Villalobos is now a member of LegacyConnect
Sep 13
Cyprian Otieno liked elyse's photo
Sep 7
Profile IconAnna DeRosier, Joy, Cyprian Otieno and 1 more joined LegacyConnect
Sep 7

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2021   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service