as i sit at my computer today i am thinking of tomorrow 10/1/11 at 11:57pm george passed away. i remember it so very well because it happened in my apt.i remember him complaining about his stomach hurting and coughing i remember saying good night and i love him and him telling me he loves me the next thing i knew he heeled over and was gone right before my eyes. i am not doing anything tomorrow except maybe sit and talk to him and let him know what is going on with me and the family nothing bad everything is good. i am sure he saw his new grandson beleive me the baby has a smirk just like my baby george. george i miss you i cannot beleive it will be 31 months that you left me i hope you are in a more peaceful place  i am just glad you did not suffer i pray you did not suffer i am doing ok baby i will  talk to you tomorrow i will always love you

Views: 84

Replies to This Discussion

Hugs Kathy, I hope you have the peace of mind knowing George is always with you and know they are not suffering. I hope you find some comfort talking to him and can feel his presance with you. Hugs

RSS

Latest Conversations

Profile IconKaren Miles, Crystal Mckenna, Le Anne Steinberg and 1 more joined LegacyConnect
Monday
Carol Succarotte Daniels is now a member of LegacyConnect
May 5
Amanda is now a member of LegacyConnect
Apr 29
Marsha H commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
Apr 28

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2021   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service