my heart was broken on dec 5 2008 when i had found out the worse news of my life, my dad had found out he had lung cancer. i didnt know what to do, what to think, or even know how to act, all i thought was i dont want to lose him he is my best friend, for a while i balmed god then i realised it wwas not god fault, in may of 2009 i had to leave college and drop everything, my mom called me and said dad has 6 weeks my heart was broken even more, i was crying so bad i broke the blood vesels in my face, and everyday till his last day i helped take care of him, the day he died i was not home i left b/c me and my mom were fighting before i left i told my dad i loved himand that i will be back very soon, well i got a call and my aunt said dads heart rate slowed down u need to get home, on my way home it started to rain and it was a beatuiful day out and it just started to rain i knew he was gone it lasted not even 2 min and then when i got close to my haouse i seen the raise and i knew my daddy was gone as i walked into the house my mom said u need to see dad as i walked into the dinning room i looked at my mom and said he died didnt he she said yes i fell to my knees and just cried, i layed by him till the funeral ppl came i didnt want them to take him, but i knew he had to go. the day of his funeral i wrote poems to keep my feeling and i wrote a poem called daddys little princess, i said it at the funeral and it was so hard to say, i know he is in a safe place and he is with gods but i miss him so much and i dont know how to take it, the 25 is his birthday and im so upset i dont even want to have thanksgiving im so hurt i need someone here. i need him here.
i lost my best friend my life my daddy on 8/2/09 i love u dad.

Views: 89

Latest Conversations

aubri is now a member of LegacyConnect
Sep 16
Leonardo Villalobos is now a member of LegacyConnect
Sep 13
Cyprian Otieno liked elyse's photo
Sep 7
Profile IconAnna DeRosier, Joy, Cyprian Otieno and 1 more joined LegacyConnect
Sep 7

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2021   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service