I am still angry at cancer but even more against the world medical association and against the poor reseach and the Uk awful slaughter policy to refuse any treatment for LUNG CANCER patients. LUNG CANCER IS THE NO. 1 KILLER IN CANCER AND WHERE DO WE CONCENTRATE ON???? PINK(((!!!!The physicans are business people therefore my resepect is lost and to lose trust is huge and that will take more than couple of decades to rebuild. God forbid the people are impersonators (Oncologist) pretending they should get the treatment but they refuse their own patience. I do not trust the Dr in white coats, just an illusion and I wish they should get their own medicine. Cancer is a symptom of our life style but this was generated by the government to create their nuclear family, sold like cattle to cooperations protected for a piece of green paper (money). Evil is at the top and not at the ground, God is watching this???

Views: 45

Latest Conversations

aubri is now a member of LegacyConnect
Sep 16
Leonardo Villalobos is now a member of LegacyConnect
Sep 13
Cyprian Otieno liked elyse's photo
Sep 7
Profile IconAnna DeRosier, Joy, Cyprian Otieno and 1 more joined LegacyConnect
Sep 7

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2021   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service