Linda R. Thrasher-Rocker's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Conversations

"Dear Angela...I feel for you lossing both your parents in the same year...my Dad die…"

Linda R. Thrasher-Rocker replied May 16, 2011 to Losing both parents

3 May 16, 2011
Reply by Linda R. Thrasher-Rocker

"Dear Angela...I feel for you lossing both your parents in the same year...my Dad die…"

Linda R. Thrasher-Rocker replied May 16, 2011 to Losing both parents

3 May 16, 2011

"Hi there Jennifer...sorry for the tardy reply...I still have yet to find the title t…"

Linda R. Thrasher-Rocker replied May 16, 2011 to Lost my Dad last week. Overwhelmed and don't know what to do.

10 May 17, 2011
Reply by Lisa

"I too can relate...my Mom joined Heaven on April 2nd...in the very earlier hours of…"

Linda R. Thrasher-Rocker replied May 15, 2011 to How to learn to live without my mom

19 May 23, 2011
Reply by elyse

"I too can relate...my Mom joined Heaven on April 2nd...in the very earlier hours of…"

Linda R. Thrasher-Rocker replied May 15, 2011 to How to learn to live without my mom

19 May 23, 2011
Reply by elyse

"was thinking about my Mom and praying to God...I noticed that my phone lite up- and…"

Linda R. Thrasher-Rocker replied May 15, 2011 to Signs

32 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Tina Louise

"most importantly remember he know you loved him and you knew he loved you...and wrap…"

Linda R. Thrasher-Rocker replied May 10, 2011 to Lost my Dad last week. Overwhelmed and don't know what to do.

10 May 17, 2011
Reply by Lisa

"Dear Jennifer,   I wish I had some amazing words of wisdom and could send you some e…"

Linda R. Thrasher-Rocker replied May 10, 2011 to Lost my Dad last week. Overwhelmed and don't know what to do.

10 May 17, 2011
Reply by Lisa

"I am sure that my son- my Mom's only grandson dees her from time to time...he is onl…"

Linda R. Thrasher-Rocker replied May 9, 2011 to Signs

32 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Tina Louise

" "

Linda R. Thrasher-Rocker replied May 3, 2011 to Mother went Home to be with the Lord...

8 May 3, 2011

RSS

Latest Conversations

Christine Rutt is now a member of LegacyConnect
10 hours ago
Alyse Kathryn Hipes is now a member of LegacyConnect
Jan 18
Sara Murphy commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
Jan 14
Mary. Jane commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
Jan 14

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2022   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service