My father passed away at the end of July I miss him terribly. I would talk to him or go see him everyday. I feel so sad I am depressed my mother was married to him for 40 years I feel so sad for my mother she is lonely. I am miserable.

Views: 41

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Alicia,

I can relate I lost my dad on June 12, 09 and he was my world I was a only child. He was not only my Father but he was my best friend. There are days when things are going okay; and then at night when my husband and my baby girl go to bed the world comes crashing down again. My Dad would call me every night about midnight and we would talk about our days and just life in general. He was my inspiration in life. He got Leukemia we found out on May 1, 09 and they told him he had to do chemo or they only gave him a month to live well he did it becuase he was determined to win this battle he wasn't ready to leave me or my little girl. But unfortunately it was just to much for his body to take he was 58. We still wounded up loosing him in a month but he gave it one hell of fight for all of us. I miss him sooo much and I cant wait to see him in heaven again one day.......God Bless you and just know your pain; your not alone..........

RSS

Latest Conversations

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2021   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service