i lost my mother december 3rd. she was 83, living with me for the past 28 years. my pain and grief are so deep i feel a stab in my heart.
i miss her terribly. we had coffee every morning and gave me her blessing before work and her smiling face was waiting for me after work.
when i get home my heart pounds thinking she'll be standing in front of me and i hurt so much when i realize it is not going to happen. i'm trying to live day by day hoping each tomorrow will get better. i cry day and night and i wish i could stop and make my mother's memory put a smile on my face but so far i cannot accomplish this.
my friends that have lost a parent tell me it is ok to cry. some of them have lost their mother more than 10 years and tell me they still cry. i'm sure i share this pain with many. i pray that God will give me comfort and help me understand that He needed her in heaven and someday she'll wait for me with open arms and loving smile.

Views: 7

Latest Conversations

aubri is now a member of LegacyConnect
Sep 16
Leonardo Villalobos is now a member of LegacyConnect
Sep 13
Cyprian Otieno liked elyse's photo
Sep 7
Profile IconAnna DeRosier, Joy, Cyprian Otieno and 1 more joined LegacyConnect
Sep 7

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2021   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service