I just want to say how wonderful all of you are on here, and what a help that you all have been to me, sharing all your personal stories and pain with me, makes me realize that I am not alone, and won't be because another person, a special human being will also perish from cancer, which tears lives apart, but makes us all know that we aren't invinsible and to enjoy the time on earth that we do have with family and friends, god bless all of you, and thankyou from the bottom of my heart.

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

I so know how you feel.This is a wounderful support group, Im sorry for your loss, its so heart breaking, hang in there.
Sally
I was hoping to find people on here the other day when I joined up. I hope that I have found people to share my grief with as I can't deal with this.
Hi I just my Mom few days ago she battling Lung cancer & she had breast cancer she fought that but i guess it spread. My Mom had lung cancer awhile now now and we just found out in January it was hard watching her being so sick broke my heart i mean our hearts. But now she is in a better beautiful place the wake starts tomorrow .

RSS

Latest Conversations

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2022   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service