I am so sorry you're going through all of this. People always think it will just "go away" over time. My mum passed March 23, 2006.....I found that when I keep a lot of photos of her around it doesn't hurt as bad, although I've never been happy since that day. We will be going to her favourite restaurant that day just, I don't know, to remember the good times we had. We celebrated every occasion there with her. It's the first time since she passed I have been able to go, I still hope not to back out, probably cry as soon as I hit the door. Stick with this website whatever you do and if you wish to talk to me, please do, I would do all I can. Joan

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

My dear Dad died on March 23rd, 2009. Your post caught my eye. I hope you make it to the resturant and I know you can do it. Make it mission to honor your dear mum who loved you so much.
Marcia said:
My dear Dad died on March 23rd, 2009. Your post caught my eye. I hope you make it to the resturant and I know you can do it. Make it mission to honor your dear mum who loved you so much.
Thank you so much for your support and I'm sorry about your dad.....I will do this because I have promise myself for 4 years now. Got to be strong just like my mum was. God bless you and have a blessed day. I'm always hear if you need to talk. peace.

RSS

Latest Conversations

Todd B. Goodrich commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
Feb 15
Sara Murphy commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
Feb 14
Garry Apelian is now a member of LegacyConnect
Feb 7
David Sondergeld is now a member of LegacyConnect
Jan 8

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2024   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service