my dad died 25 days ago im still in shock

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

Maria,

I understand completely, my dad passed away unexpectedly on March 4, 2010 and I still find myself just wandering in my mind aimlessly and have moments of thinking I can pick up the phone and call him. There is no time limit or level of when it gets easier, just know that you are not alone in feeling like this and hold on to whatever your foundation that can get you through be it spiritual, or friends or whatever to help yourself.
I am so sorry to hear about your Dad dying. My Dad died too, almost a year ago, on March 23rd from ALS/Lou Gehrig's disease. It seemed sudden to us because he was so young (only 58) and he had so much left to do here with his grandsons (all 12 of them). If you ever want to share, there are so many people on this site who read these posts and can relate to your pain. You are not alone.
sorry for ur lost.my dad died at the age of 63 just 9day before hes 64th birthday. he died from a stroke n anearysm. its more heard my grandpa (my dads dad) pass away in 10/03/09 after he pass they were 4 more that died so its been heard for us im just taking it day by day.my dad had 22 grandkids n 1 great grandkid. thank u Marcia

RSS

Latest Conversations

Todd B. Goodrich commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
Feb 15
Sara Murphy commented on Steve Cain's group Bereaved Spouses
Feb 14
Garry Apelian is now a member of LegacyConnect
Feb 7
David Sondergeld is now a member of LegacyConnect
Jan 8

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2024   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service