hello my name is jennifer and i am writing about an amazin women i have ever knew in my life her name was sally  she was a big part of who i am she has 4 kids and  5 grand kids and a nice and nefew she wa one of a kind person she loved her church and had many friends i was realy close to her for a long time the on june 302012 i got a call at noon it was my mom she never call me unless it was importan news bad or good and she told me crying and had said sally is in the hosptial and they do not expect her to live and i thought  as i started to cry she make threw this likeshe did with the cancer and everything that came her way then an hr later she called again and said she past on at noon oh man that was the worst day of my life hearing that she has dyed i cryed and cryed i told people ilive with they said nothing at all other then sorry no one care enough to hold me and let me cry and cry i was all a alone crying the one person who did cared was my son  he cryed with me.it upset me that not even my bf os 9 years caredor his kid. im in cali when it happened i told my mom while on the phone to tell aunty good by and thanks for everything and love ya she did not think she hear it but i told her to do it any ways i knew she hear me well my mom telling her that i have things from her that my mom got for me that i will always keep

i even started to knitt in memory of her it is hard to explane to the ones i live with how i feel they dnt care so i dnt say. they tell me nothing i have no one to lean on  to talk to it will be hard for me but i can always sit here on my computer and type the words i feel to her and save them i know she is watching over us and loving us ect and i know she reads my notes to her and how i feel each day i dnt mind it helps a little but not much idnt know what to do with this hurt i still feeling i still go on everry day but it is hard for me i smile but in me im am a mess i belive that at times when i need it the most she is here with me i can feel her tuching me the room is hot but on one part of me it is like a freezer that is how i know she is here with me i know she wants me to be happy but how can i she not here with us this year will be the first of everything with out here befor i go to bed i sit atthe window look at the stairs and talk to herany any one else up there i knowgrand parents a kid from my school that i went to lost a classe make mike was his name i talk to him to but a lot is for my aunty she is the only one i call that mom mom sisters i call ant  not aunty sally was will always be the only one i call that im getinng a tattoo soon and her name will be on it with others i lost in my life may be or just her i do not know yet. i like to talk to other that feel the same as i do.

Views: 166

Replies to This Discussion

Jennifer, I am sorry to hear that you aren't getting the support that you need and want. I am glad to hear how much you loved your aunt and that will never change. Often when we lose someone we love we look to our family members and close friends. What we expect when this happens is for our family to support us but they themselves maybe grieving in their own ways and it can be very surprising to us to find out that they may not be able to give us what we need at that time. Please know that it may not mean they don't care. Some internalizes the pain, some need people around. In the meantime where do you get comfort? Notice what comfort these two bible verses say about comfort (2 Corinthians 1:3, 4)

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of tender mercies and the God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those in any sort of tribulation through the comfort with which we ourselves are being comforted by God.

First it praises Jesus Christ's Father God, why? Notice that it is because of his tender mercies, In what way had the bible writer experienced God's tender mercies, when you read the verse further, he shows it was in the tribulation that he suffered, what were some of the things the bible writer suffered? 2 Corinthians 11 and starting in the latter part of 23 through verses 27 he starts the description in blows to an excess, in near-deaths often. 24 By Jews I five times received forty strokes less one, 25 three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I experienced shipwreck, a night and a day I have spent in the deep; 26 in journeys often, in dangers from rivers, in dangers from highwaymen, in dangers from [my own] race, in dangers from the nations, in dangers in the city, in dangers in the wilderness, in dangers at sea, in dangers among false brothers, 27 in labor and toil, in sleepless nights often, in hunger and thirst, in abstinence from food many times, in cold and nakedness.

So Jennifer it stands to reason that Paul needed comfort and he needed God's tender mercies. When you read 2 Corinthians 1:3, 4 Paul got the mercy and the comfort that he needed, he knew that it was from God and he also knew that others would experience tribulation, although each has their own tribulation the comfort comes from the same source and all can be comforted but in turn when we receive that comfort, the scriptures says that we comfort others in any sort of tribulation. Did you notice Jennifer, in any sort of tribulation? So no matter what we experience even death of a loved one God can give you the comfort you need. It's amazing how much comfort you can get from the scriptures and to know that God wants you to be comforted, means everything. Jennifer, I will be keeping you in my prayers and I will be in touch to check in with you to see how you are faring. Many people say that they are keeping someone in their prayers but what does it really mean? Again, notice what the bible says at James 5:16

16Therefore openly confess YOUR sins to one another and pray for one another, that YOU may get healed. A righteous man’s supplication, when it is at work, has much force.

We are told to pray for one another and you better believe God is listening when we pray for others, just as it says it has much force.

With much hope,

Freda

Hi Jennifer, I just wanted to check in with you to see how you are doing?  I hope all is well and I am continuing to keep you in my prayers.

Freda Hancock said:

Jennifer, I am sorry to hear that you aren't getting the support that you need and want. I am glad to hear how much you loved your aunt and that will never change. Often when we lose someone we love we look to our family members and close friends. What we expect when this happens is for our family to support us but they themselves maybe grieving in their own ways and it can be very surprising to us to find out that they may not be able to give us what we need at that time. Please know that it may not mean they don't care. Some internalizes the pain, some need people around. In the meantime where do you get comfort? Notice what comfort these two bible verses say about comfort (2 Corinthians 1:3, 4)

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of tender mercies and the God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those in any sort of tribulation through the comfort with which we ourselves are being comforted by God.

First it praises Jesus Christ's Father God, why? Notice that it is because of his tender mercies, In what way had the bible writer experienced God's tender mercies, when you read the verse further, he shows it was in the tribulation that he suffered, what were some of the things the bible writer suffered? 2 Corinthians 11 and starting in the latter part of 23 through verses 27 he starts the description in blows to an excess, in near-deaths often. 24 By Jews I five times received forty strokes less one, 25 three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I experienced shipwreck, a night and a day I have spent in the deep; 26 in journeys often, in dangers from rivers, in dangers from highwaymen, in dangers from [my own] race, in dangers from the nations, in dangers in the city, in dangers in the wilderness, in dangers at sea, in dangers among false brothers, 27 in labor and toil, in sleepless nights often, in hunger and thirst, in abstinence from food many times, in cold and nakedness.

So Jennifer it stands to reason that Paul needed comfort and he needed God's tender mercies. When you read 2 Corinthians 1:3, 4 Paul got the mercy and the comfort that he needed, he knew that it was from God and he also knew that others would experience tribulation, although each has their own tribulation the comfort comes from the same source and all can be comforted but in turn when we receive that comfort, the scriptures says that we comfort others in any sort of tribulation. Did you notice Jennifer, in any sort of tribulation? So no matter what we experience even death of a loved one God can give you the comfort you need. It's amazing how much comfort you can get from the scriptures and to know that God wants you to be comforted, means everything. Jennifer, I will be keeping you in my prayers and I will be in touch to check in with you to see how you are faring. Many people say that they are keeping someone in their prayers but what does it really mean? Again, notice what the bible says at James 5:16

16Therefore openly confess YOUR sins to one another and pray for one another, that YOU may get healed. A righteous man’s supplication, when it is at work, has much force.

We are told to pray for one another and you better believe God is listening when we pray for others, just as it says it has much force.

With much hope,

Freda

RSS

Latest Conversations

DontWannaDisclose joined Lorie Petrey's group
Wednesday
Joan Mosher posted a status
"My brother passed away on September 26th 12 Days after is 52nd birthday and I'm tough time"
Tuesday
Profile IconJoan Mosher and DontWannaDisclose joined LegacyConnect
Tuesday
CAB joined Lisa W's group
Sunday

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2021   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service