It's been 7 months. It is worse than ever the pain, however now I am angry. My life is collapsing around me. My marriage is going and I am in despair. I am angry all the time and I can't help it. I see my daughter every day in pictures and items and her baby son. When you lose your child it is the worse pain imaginable, I don't wish this on anyone. For the rest of my life the pain will be here, I just don't understand why God took my daughter, how can I have the faith when this pain is so bad. I… Continue Posted on July 18th, 2010 at 3:03pm

Views: 44

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, Karen. My name is Dianne, and I recently saw your thoughts of the board. My heart goes out to you and and I would like to express myself to you. If you don't mind, you write back to me and tell me what happened? I lost my father to suicide when I was 15 years old. And WOW, I can definitely tell you what pain feels like. So I do hope to hear back from you.
Karen,
So so sorry...I can only imagine...(( HUGS)) keep talking, see your doctor or therapist and only DO as much as you can handle for the moment, even if that means nothing.
I missed the earlier post about your daughter, Im sorry. No parent, person should ever have to face this, know that here you are not alone.
Sue

RSS

Latest Conversations

DontWannaDisclose joined Lorie Petrey's group
Wednesday
Joan Mosher posted a status
"My brother passed away on September 26th 12 Days after is 52nd birthday and I'm tough time"
Tuesday
Profile IconJoan Mosher and DontWannaDisclose joined LegacyConnect
Tuesday
CAB joined Lisa W's group
Oct 16

Community Guidelines

Please be respectful of others. For more information, read our Community Guidelines.

Follow Legacy

© 2021   Created by Legacy.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service