1) Do not keep away because you do not know what to say or do
2) Do not pressure them to stop grieving
3) Do not be quick to advise them to discard clothing or other personal effects of the deceased before they are ready
4) Do not say "You can have another" baby
5) Do not necessarily avoid mentioning the departed one
6) Do not quickly say "it was for the best"
7)Do not say "I know how you feel"
You can share this blog post in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this